Problem to configure Featured Image

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Problem to configure Featured Image

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Seb
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem to configure a featured image stored in a custom field by my theme. The post meta is “bigimage” and contains the complete path to the image (including https://…jpg)

So I put bigimage into the Cutom field name.

I’m using WordPress 3.5.1 and SNAP 2.6.3 (so last versions)

When I publish to my Facebook account, I get this error (the post is published on facebook, but without any image) :

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/12/d382362825/htdocs/www/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/nxs_functions.php on line 78

At first, I didn’t modify the file in SNAP, line 78 is “if (isset($options[‘featImgLoc’]) && $options[‘featImgLoc’]!==”) { $imgURL = trim(get_post_meta($postID, $options[‘featImgLocPrefix’], true)).trim(get_post_meta($postID, $options[‘featImgLoc’], true));”

As I didn’t specify a custom field image prefix, I tried to remove the first trim(…). Doing this I don’t have the error about the trim(), but I still don’t see the image in the facebook post.

Did i miss something ?

Thanks for your help

NextScripts.com
      Participant

It should be

$imgURL = trim($options[‘featImgLocPrefix’]).trim(get_post_meta($postID, $options[‘featImgLoc’], true));

Will be fixed in the next release.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.