Problem with latest version 3.2.3

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Problem with latest version 3.2.3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I seem to be having issues with the latest version of SNAP.

I have a multisite and have been using this product for months now without any issue. I generally update whenever I see a new version.

Sometime in the last 24 hours though, the plugin has started causing issues and this coincides with updating. I updated via the Dashboard.

I now get Internal Server Errors for admin-ajax when browsing any of my multisites that have the plugin activated. Not to mention when I go to the plugin settings page, I get the following…

“This version of the plugin is not compatible with WordPress Multisite Edition. Please contact your Network Admin for the upgrade.”

Any ideas?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

What do you see in the SNAP panel in your SUPER Admin dashboard?

Matt
        Participant

I’m not sure what you mean? I’m logged in as a super admin.

And I only have SNAP activated on subsites.

Is there anyway I can simply roll back to a previous version?

Matt
          Participant

Please note this is the Social Networks Auto Poster PRO for WordPress Multisite (WordPress MU) plugin I’m talking about if that makes a difference.

NextScripts.com
            Participant

You can’t have SNAP activated on the subsites. SNAP always MUST be “Network Activated”. SNAP has it’s own management for subsites.

There is a main SNAP panel in the Super Admin Dashboard: (wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=NextScripts_SNAP.php)

You can see in on this screenshot: https://www.nextscripts.com/images/sc/install-0045.png

Matt
              Participant

OK, that seems to have been the problem. Prior to version 3.2.3, I had it activated on each subsite, not network activated.

Network activating it caused me to have to re-enter my SNAP Activation key and everything seems to be fine now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.