Publish to Facebook groups

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying for days to get the plugin to publish in the Facebook groups I manage, but I can not find a way to do it.
    I have already approved the manage_pages and publish_pages permissions in Facebook, but I can not get the publish_to_groups and api groups permissions, because when I’m configuring the plugin to publish to groups, I get this error….

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission )

http://www.ingeniomultimedios.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/error.png

ddk
    Participant

Similar problem. Two weeks ago, set up avtoposting in Facebook, it was OK.
      Today avtoposting set up for a new page to answer received the same error.
      You have solved the problem? Please share the solution.

I have not received a solution from either Facebook or part of the Snap team, so I’m still trying but I have not made any progress so far

ddk
      Participant

Does your developer account contain one application or several? Have you tried using another developer account?

I have several approved applications, but I have only one developer account and it is the one I am using.

NextScripts
        Keymaster

You just need to do what is suggested:

1. Install app in the group.
          2. Get publish_to_groups and groups API permissions approved by Facebook.

that would be great … but … how is the app installed in the groups? And what is the name of the app, or how do I find it in the facebook group to install it? Because I have searched in several ways and I can not find the app within the list of apps available to install.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.