Repeated Facebook Errors, different each time

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Repeated Facebook Errors, different each time

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

Hello. My client has the SNAP plugin and has run into some error messages. The problem just started on the 23rd. We’re running v3.4.21 and WP 4.2.5

It doesn’t seem to affect the posting of the content, but it does store these error messages in the Log:

(1st Error Message)
      [2015-09-23 07:57:35] – [Error] [Facebook – username#1] – -=ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => Error validating application. Application has been deleted. ) | PostID: 4117 – Chapter Meeting |im

(2nd Error Message)
      [Facebook – username#2] – -=ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => WP_Error Object ( [errors] => Array ( [http_request_failed] => Array ( [0] => Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received ) ) [error_data] => Array ( ) ) – ERRORError validating application. Application has been deleted. ) | PostID: 4127 – Chapter Meeting |im

(3rd Error Message)
      [2015-09-28 15:18:11] – [Error] [Facebook – FBook] – -=ERROR=- JSON ERROR: Array ( [headers] => Array ( [content-type] => text/html [x-fb-debug] => YCwWygL1jstDNB8+XIDNsT9Kht437jSI8i86ijXOjQa5z1FtFw41tXImToZQnEFQzoJRBHB9OU+uUnUyY6EPmw== [date] => Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:18:11 GMT [connection] => close [content-length] => 19 ) [body] => Service Unavailable [response] => Array ( [code] => 503 [message] => Service Unavailable ) [cookies] => Array ( ) [filename] => ) | PostID: 4155 – Southeast MI Chapter Meeting |im

====================
      The problem seems to be when the meetings are posted, since it crosses the usernames and the error messages aren’t all the same.

Any idea of where to start would be good…perhaps the update to 3.4.25 will help but I want to eliminate other possibilities before updating the plugin on a live site.

**NOTE: Facebook usernames have been redacted. There are two users, username1 and username2.

Thank you! Any information would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.