Rude Support on Simple Question

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Rude Support on Simple Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vince
    Participant

I was having trouble with Google+, so I put in a ticket. I have a lot going on, and I just wanted to see if I was doing something wrong. Admittedly, I was – people make mistakes.

Support wrote me back with a little snark:

Yeah, I missed it, but I’ve worked customer service before and that kind of attitude isn’t cool. I paid for a product (I have pro) and had a question. Wrong or not, it’s bad form to make a customer feel stupid. I had been recommending this plugin, but now I’m not so sure that that’s the right move.

Vince
      Participant

Can’t edit, but that did come out right – here’s what they said:

“Please read the instructions more carefully. It doesn’t work with personal accounts because you missed the big red letters saying: Google+ Page ID (Optional – for Google+ Pages Only. Leave Empty to publish to your profile or community):”

Again, I screw up at times, and support may be thankless, but would there be a support without customers?

NextScripts.com
        Participant

We apologize if this sounds rude. None of us here are native English speakers and we are developers, so we are not much of talkers. The reply does answer your question, so the main goal was reached. We will try to be more polite in a future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.