SNAP API Pro Full Source API Libraries with management panel VS WP

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. SNAP API Pro Full Source API Libraries with management panel VS WP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sonny
    Participant

which one required less resources ?
      currently using snap pro with wordpress pro, due to wp theme + other plugin, it seem like over load server (dedi), so decided to try on SNap Pro API with panel ….

can i know how it work ?
      does it store content in mysql db ?
      can i do custom cron job or instant ?
      sorry can’t really find needed information ….

NextScripts.com
      Participant

The answer is here: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-api/

Main Question: Can this product read my posts from my database? Can this product save/read my settings from my database? Can it post to multiple accounts simultaneously? Can I set the delay? Can I set a schedule to automatically repost my messages?

This product is an API. Simply API is a “black box” that you provide with the destination, credentials and message. API will post this message to your destination using your credentials. That’s it, nothing more, nothing less.
        You can call it as many times as you like with different destination and credentials ad it will post to different accounts or pages. It’s up you if you would like to save login or not and where you do that. It doesn’t read your messages from the DB, it does not schedule posts or re-posts, it does not do any other functionality. API is a library that you can wrap your own code around.
        Our WordPress plugin is a very good example of kind of code could be written around the API.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.