SNAP API purchase and no way to get to the APIs

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. SNAP API purchase and no way to get to the APIs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hil
    Participant

I just purchased the $99 package but there is no option to see or extract the individual APIs. I was specifically looking for the API to pot to flipboard.
      I even installed the management panel and I was successfully able to post from the management panel to Flipboard. But what I need is the API script to post to flipboard. I tried to look through the uncompressed ZIP file or through the webhost I installed it on, but i do not see it out there.
      I also created a ticket (https://www.nextscripts.com/support/tickets.php?id=18453) for the incident as it have a link to the management panel .

Yes I understand I will need to create the “get post from Blogger” and I will take care of it, but i at least need the API SCRIPT to “post to” flipboard. I am not a developer, so I really need to be pointed to where the Script is located (in the ZIP file or on the Webhost) to post to individual sites.. for example Flipboard

I have nuremous requests/support tickets and no response. At least there should be some kind of documentation to get to the APIs. All there is , is readme file which really tells us nothing

Hil

Hil
      Participant

So whats the deal. When clients purchase your software/apis there is no support?
        I purchased the product on 9/3. Sent forum posts and support requests. No Damn response
        I have a developer waiting for the API and you refuse to tell us where there are. This kind of support if Terrible !!!

Hil
        Participant

This kind of support really sucks. I have a developer waiting on the damn api.. and there is absolutely no response yet from Nextscripts support. $99 and no support.. wow.. How do you guys run your business

BOGDAN
          Participant

Same problem ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.