- June 9, 2019 at 2:20 pm #563753
I am trying to use the “Blogger API” to post to Blogger. When I do it this way the TAGS do not show up in the LABELS section.
I have the “Post with tags” option checked.
Here is how they show up with Nextscripts via “Blogger API”:
Here is how they should show up:
HilJune 10, 2019 at 12:08 pm #563792NextScriptsKeymaster
What API you have used? Was it native blogger API or our premium API? Native API does not support tags, only premium API does.June 10, 2019 at 6:33 pm #563821
You are right.
1) With the “NextScripts API” the Tags appear correctly as LABELS, although the problem with this kind of post (which i believe was reported in the past) is that the URL of the post generated is BAD for SEO — “blog-post_”
Here is an example: https://greatmission123.blogspot.com/2019/06/blog-post_49.html
2) With the “Blogger API” the TAGS are a problem, although the link is generated correctly
Here is the same post as an example: https://greatmission123.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-super-defined-chest_10.html
Here are details of the plugin I am currently using, if needed:
Plugin Version: 4.3.7 [Pro]
(One User, Multiple Accounts)
API Version: 4.4.35 [ID:845]
Also if you need for testing I can get you the credentials of the WordPress site and the google account. The WordPress site has both version of the Blogger connection installed.
June 14, 2019 at 7:02 pm #564066
- This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any plans on a fix?
Which version will we be able to see the fix in?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.