- March 13, 2017 at 5:32 am #534682KamParticipant
Hi I have problem:
settings according to the instructions
Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2017-03-13 09:19:59 [Error] => Something went wrong – |ERROR -LOGIN- Array ( [checkpoint_url] => https://i.instagram.com/integrity/checkpoint/checkpoint_logged_out_main/4588865764/cfLS8qkQxZ/?next=instagram%3A%2F%2Fcheckpoint%2Fdismiss [error_type] => checkpoint_logged_out [status] => fail [message] => checkpoint_required [lock] => 1 ) )March 13, 2017 at 6:02 am #534684AlexGParticipant
Please see the answer in the FAQ – #4.1:March 13, 2017 at 6:29 am #534685KamParticipant
I clicking â€œConfirmâ€ button
Bad Request (400)March 24, 2017 at 5:18 am #535080EgorStoletovParticipant
Please try clearing the cache and try from another browser.March 24, 2017 at 4:43 pm #535090NextScripts.comParticipant
1. Click â€œTest postâ€, get the â€œ[message] => checkpoint_required [error_type] => checkpoint_logged_outâ€ error.
2. Open Instagram on your phone, login to the account you were trying to setup. it will say â€œSuspicious Activityâ€, and it will ask you to confirm it via app, sms or email. Confirm it.
3. Immediately Click the â€œTest postâ€ again, it will be working.
Important 1: DO NOT USE BROWSER to confirm. Instagram browser app is very limited. You must use your phone.
Important 2: DO NOT change your password. Password change invalidates all logins and makes all other login locations as suspicious.
Important 3: You may need to repeat those steps couple times.
PS: If you already tried to confirm it from your browser many times, you may need to wait several days until you will be able to confirm the login.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.