Ticket system bugs & suggestions

Forums NextScripts.com Website Ticket system bugs & suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hello and Happy New Year.

I would like to suggest to have[us users] the option to check all of the tickets we have opened in case we have a similar problem again, we could go and check past tickets you have answered and given us solutions to our issues and to also avoid asking the same thing twice.

Bugs:

When I write a reply to a ticket and have ticket open and submit it to the one I intend to, for some odd reason it sends the answer on the ticket I have open and haven’t written anything yet. Something similar happened earlier when I opened a new ticket for another issue that I have. After the creation it showed me an old one.

sarahloran3211
      Participant

Hello, this is Sarah I just completed my certification in certified ethical hacking online certification. I am here to tell you that if you need any help regarding bugs and system tickets so kindly consider me as I am certificated in this knowledge which is best practice to resolve issues that may appear in these. I will be very happy to help you as it will increase my experience and I will be able to know how to do it. And I will very happy if you take help from me.

ackrolix
        Participant

I might want to recommend to have[us users] the choice to check each of the tickets we have opened in the event that we have a comparative issue once more, we could proceed to check past tickets you have replied and given us answers for our issues and to likewise abstain from asking exactly the same thing two times.
          Thanks.
          Web Design Company in Dubai

Neither ticket nor contact forms are working much like the plugin itself. Managed to get Facebook working on the free version then after paying for the pro version not one of the new options worked.

henk@d-d-d.com.au
          Participant

THis site has been dead since 2020 or even earlier. I been trying to cancel my account but even that is not possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.