Twitter MS Format

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    henk@d-d-d.com.au
    Participant

When using the twitter direct api, I only can post images. Images are nice but it be even nicer if the content of $message[‘text’] is shown on the tweet, and not only $message[‘imageURL’]

So the question is (and I doubt a response will be fort coming but you never know). how to include text as part of the direct twitter API….

Is it at all possible? (Oops that is another question… I am naive… but paid for the software so perhaps an answer for 99 bucks be good).

NextScripts
      Keymaster

Please try $message[‘pText’] instead of $message[‘text’]

henk@d-d-d.com.au
        Participant

Hey folks thanks so much for that, that seems to work.

Is there something where myself and others who work on this can find the variable lists for $message. ?

SueBeard
          Participant

Why too much homework is bad? Read here

Caroline123
            Participant

Writing is a form of art, an art that can only be created by its true artist. I have been writing about military style peacoat mens| http://forcesjackets.com/category/navy-pea-coats/ for a while and it has been fun.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Caroline123.
              denbrown1992
              Participant

hi. have a nice day

jimclatone
                Blocked

Information gathered must be presented in the best manner possible. It is prudent for the writer to develop an outline, to ensure that they get the best essay, which flows logically, from the beginning to dissertation formatting service the end. A good essay starts with an introduction, then the body and finally the conclusion. A good essay must also have unity all through; it must never be disjointed.

Stripchat
                  Participant

hi! have a good night!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.