Twitter works on Advanced API but no accounts for Facebook

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Twitter works on Advanced API but no accounts for Facebook

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chris@trenkas.com
    Participant

Running setup for advanced API I do not get anny accounts listed for facebook, I have doen the steps for tokens multiple times but no accounts show. This error occurs on setup attempt.

[13-May-2019 17:28:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: authUser in /home/allfreec/public_html/SNAPw3/inc-cl/fb.php on line 281

chris@trenkas.com
      Participant

Update : Also, appears maybe just the drop down is not working as i can not get a text feild when selecting enter the page ID… if I select that it just reloads the page with no text box to enter data..

chris@trenkas.com
        Participant

I added a ticket while as well and neither will get a response. Ill be coming up on my one year renewal and still have note been able to use the product!

chris@trenkas.com
          Participant

June 5th is renewal! Lets try and fix within one year lol!

chris@trenkas.com
            Participant

No ticket updates or responses here. But sales will answer!

chris@trenkas.com
              Participant

Can you at least give me the array used for a facebook page to serialize?

chris@trenkas.com
                Participant

OK, just paid $99 for renewal and still have not got an answer on anything I posted!

Ill disput on CC with links to this chat if nothing comes of this

NextScripts
                  Keymaster

What is your question? You have the universal API, please use the interface to create settings array.

chris@trenkas.com
                    Participant

Facebook section in API shows no groups or sites and i can NOT manually add one as per the instructions.. ive been asking this for months!

chris@trenkas.com
                      Participant

So nothing 🙁

When i place all my FB info kets ext I get no list of sites / groups I have access to post on or am administrator. I also do not have the option to manually add the page ID as per the instructions on doing this!

Almost like the rendering of the dropdown box is not functioning

chris@trenkas.com
                        Participant

Can we debug this at all or Do I just wait until next June to renewal again?

chris@trenkas.com
                          Participant

Awesome support, ty soo much for 2 years of nothing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.