We need Post Time Interval settings!

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums We need Post Time Interval settings!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Enhbold
    Participant

How to set Post Time Intervals on Social accounts? When i see Log/History info, SNAP is posting 1 sec delay to my social accounts.

Then Facebook is removed my posts and blocking my account, because it looks like spam.

I want to post my social accounts 1 minute delay, but there is no settings on SNAP plugin. There is just auto-posting limit and cron settings. I’m not using auto-posts.

I need settings like this:

NextScripts.com
      Participant

>> I’m not using auto-posts.

What are you suing then?

There a “limit autoposting speed” setting in the settings.

You can also schedule and delay individual posts: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-features/scheduled-and-delayed-posting/

Enhbold
        Participant

Yes i tried many options.

I set all delay, limit speed settings to 5 minutes. Nothing was happened, my website posts are still posting 1-2 sec delay.

And some posts are posted multiple to groups due to the delay configuration.

abygkom@gmail.com
          Participant

Yes i tried many options.

I set all delay, limit speed settings to 5 minutes. Nothing was happened, my website posts are still posting 1-2 sec delay.

And some posts are posted multiple to groups due to the delay configuration.

Yes. Agreed with Enhbold. We need post interval that we can setup. I want to set the posting interval 3-5 minutes between post in fb. My fb account was sent to fb jail for few days because SNAP posted in 30+ fb groups in just 1-2 seconds interval.

Me too, i already set all delay.. nothing different.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.