WhatsApp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

What about WhatsApp, when you supporte this?
      All I need, is autopost new post from my pafe to WhatsApp contacts in real time.
      Can you do that?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

We won’t support WhatsApp. WhatsApp is not a social network. WhatsApp does not have a central sever where you can push mesage. Your WhatsApp contacts exist only on your phone and posts to them can be made ONLY from your phone.

Eric
        Participant

Yes, that is true.
          WhatsApp not have central server.
          But my phone have.
          May be, if you push message to my phone server (for my number), and from there is easy way to all my WhatsApp contacts.
          I just ask, really don’t know, how this works.
          Anyway, THX for answer.

BTW, WhatsApp is social network, with huge publicity.
          Just not have central server. 😉

gerhardjvr
          Participant

Hi, I came upon this comment when doing a query if NexScripts NEXT platform supports WhatsApp integration, which was a bit discouraging… I subsequently did a bit of Googling to see if there are in fact WP plugins that do support auto-posting from WP to WhatsApp groups, and found a few that actually does (but mostly out of date…).

If NextScripts cannot integrate with WhatsApp, do you perhaps know who/what does? Funny question, but a desperate grope in the dark…:)

NextScripts
            Keymaster

Could you point us to those plugins that could autopost from WP to WhatsApp groups?

gerhardjvr
              Participant
                NextScripts
                Keymaster

Sorry, but you are wrong.

All those plugins just add a “Share to WhatsUp” button on your pages. Your visitors must click it and it will open whatsup app on their phones. Then they will have to manually send the link to your page to whomever they want from their contacts. This has absolutely nothing to do with autopost.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.