Where do I put the Pinterest API script?

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Where do I put the Pinterest API script?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    doris
    Participant

Hi All, I’m a designer that is in over her head! Working in WordPress… I successfully set up SNAP for FB and Twitter, but I am STRUGGLING to get the Pinterest auto post to work. I see that I need to, first, “get a special library module”, which I’m not even sure what that means. Can I just install the “Use google libraries” plugin through WP? Also, what do I do with the provided script from the Pinterest Automated Posting page? Can I copy and paste it into something else?

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

NextScripts.com
      Participant

You are over-thinking it. There is basically nothing you need to do if you use WordPress. Google+ and Pinterest API libraries will be installed automatically once you order them.

doris
        Participant

Thank you for your response, but when I “Add a New Account” (Pinterest) in SNAP it gives me this error message:

“Pinterest API Library not found

Pinterest doesn’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet.

You need to get a special API Library Module to be able to publish your content to Pinterest.”

Where do I go from here? Please help!

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Google and Pinterest don’t have free built-in API to make automated posts. You need to obtain a third party libraries to be able to post to Pinterest and Google+

Google+ and Pinterest API libraries along with MultiAccount Edition of the plugin are currently available for purchase for $49 from here: https://www.nextscripts.com/google-plus-automated-posting#getit

doris
            Participant

OK, so if I upgrade, it should all go smoothly and can be installed like Facebook and Twitter were?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.