WP Scheduled posts get posted before published

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums WP Scheduled posts get posted before published

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

On my site I have a plugin that schedules posts ( FBCovers )
      I upload the images and the posts get scheduled. Before having any problems with the snap plugin it posted perfectly at the scheduled time just the auto RE-POST was not working. I deleted the plugin and removed the tables and as explained in another Post. Then reinstalled the plugin then came across a post of how to reset everything in the plugins settings, so I did and everything got reset and auto RE-POSTING started working great.

Now my problem is when I upload the images and the posts get made and the schedules assigned to the posts, Snap now auto posts the Posts to FB and Twitter. so now I have posts on FB and Twitter that are showing my default image and when clicking on the image on fb and Twitter you get a Opps 404 page, until the posts that are scheduled are published.

Thanks for any help please
      Mitch

imytz
      Participant

Hey Mitch, I have the exact same problem. For scheduled posts its already posting the link to FB.. is there anyone who knows a solution?

Mitch
        Participant

Had to redo My site in order for it to work. The plugin has lots of problems with reposting waiting on the beta of 4.0 if it ever is finished

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.