- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by TJ.
- January 17, 2014 at 8:59 pm #126180TJParticipant
I have successfully added Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made posts from within WordPress. On the “Your Social Network Accounts” page of the plugin, my auto-post settings will not save. Twitter is checked. When I check Facebook, then click Update Settings, the check is not saved and auto-posts do not occur.
Thanks for any guidance!
PHP Version: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.7; Memory limit: 256 MByte; Memory usage: 51.79 MByte;
HTTPS/SSL checks are all OKJanuary 17, 2014 at 10:14 pm #126192NextScripts.comParticipantJanuary 18, 2014 at 12:27 am #126212TJParticipant
I just emailed the screen shot – thanks for the quick reply!January 19, 2014 at 9:57 pm #126771TJParticipant
With support from Ludwig and a little testing on my own, the following corrected my issue.
I am able to change the “Auto-publish to Facebook” setting by:
(1) clicking “[Show Settings]” for my Facebook account
(2) checking “Auto-publish to Facebook”
(3) clicking the “Update Settings” in the “[Show Settings]” section
(*) “Auto-publish to Facebook” does not save if I use the “Update Settings” at the bottom of the page
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.