Alternative Flipboard ConfigurationAlternative Flipboard Configuration
You can use your active session ID to Connect your site to Instagram
You need SNAP WordPress plugin version 4.1.4 or later.
How to get Session ID1. Login to your Flipboard account in any modern Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari).
2. Open Development console. Press F12 or do a right click and select "Inspect" or "Inspect Element" from the menu.
3. Open a tab with stored page items. That tab called "Storage" in Firefox, "Application" in Chrome and "Debugger" in MS Edge.
4. Click on "Cookies", then on "https://www.flipboard.com/"
5. Find a cookie with the name "access_token". Double click on the value and copy it.
6. Paste access_token value to the "Access Token" field in the plugin.
5. Find a cookie with the name "userid". Double click on the value and copy it.
6. Paste userid value to the "User ID" field in the plugin.
7. Save Settings, try to post.
You are done setting your SNAP Wordpress plugin.
[Important] Please DO NOT logout from the browser where you got the session. You can close browser, but don't click "Logout" button. Logout will destroy Access Token and autoposting will stop working. You will need to get a new Access Token if you logout.
Universal and Premium API for PHP[Please Note]This part is NOT for WordPress plugin. This part is ONLY for plain PHP Developers who are using SNAP Universal and Premium API for PHP
Add this to your code right after you initilize the class:
$nt->sid = $ValueFromTheCookie; $nt->cuid = $ValueFromTheUserIDCookie;$ValueFromTheCookie must contain the "access_token" value that you got from the instructions above.
$ValueFromTheUserIDCookie must contain the "userid" value that you got from the instructions above.
What happened? SNAP Pro is checking for API update every 6 hours. Today (May 22, 2019) around 6:30PM EST Google Cloud messed our update server for about 7 minutes. A bunch of "lucky" sites that were checking for update during those 7 minutes got their plugin cache...
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...