Setup/Installation: vBulletin - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup vBulletin in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
SNAP can create new threads on vBulletin based websites or post replies to the existing threads.
1. Connect vBulletin to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “vBulletin” from the list.
3. Fill Login and Password.
4. Enter the URL to the “vBulletin URL” field. If you enter the forum URL plugin will create threads in this forum. If you enter thread URL plugin will post replies to that thread.
5. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your vBulletin account is ready to use.
What happened? SNAP Pro is checking for API update every 6 hours. Today (May 22, 2019) around 6:30PM EST Google Cloud messed our update server for about 7 minutes. A bunch of "lucky" sites that were checking for update during those 7 minutes got their plugin cache...
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...