Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

For what it is worth, auto-posting to Instagram still continues to NOT work for me either. Ludwig has insisted that everything is fine, being as it works on his server. However, I disagree. Auto-posting to Instagram has NOT worked for me since the third week of February, while auto-posting to all other social networks continues to work fine.

As I said earlier, I am NOT convinced that this problem has anything to do with my posts to Instagram being marked as spam. If I use the Flume app, my posts are posted to Instagram without a problem. If my posts were really being marked as spam by Instagram, then using the Flume app wouldn’t work either. However, Flume does work. I am forced to use it everyday, since SNAP Pro is not working with Instagram. So again, to me, this indicates that there is something wrong with the SNAP Pro plugin which is causing the problem with Instagram. Exactly what the problem is, I honestly do not know, but I am very annoyed by this.