Reply To: Facebook error on Premium SNAP

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook error on Premium SNAP Reply To: Facebook error on Premium SNAP

Well folks, as I said in another post, I finally reached my tipping point. Thus, I decided to have a look at the “FS Poster” plugin, as had been recommended by another user here. After exchanging a few emails with the developer of the “FS Poster” plugin, and asking them a few questions, I decided to take a chance with it. Thus, I made a one-time payment of $45.00 for a lifetime license. After some initial setup confusion — probably because I was new to the plugin — I finally figured everything out. So, I am happy to report that I can now simultaneously autopost to the social networks listed below, using the “FS Poster” plugin. Once I am certain that “FS Poster” will continue to work, I intend to terminate my annual subscription to SNAP Pro. Quite frankly, I think I have given Ludwig and his team sufficient time to work out the various issues I have been having for many months now, as well as time to improve their level of support, which has been dismal as of late. With “FS Poster” I am autoposting to these social networks:

Blogger
Facebook timeline
Facebook group
Facebook page
Instagram
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Twitter
Tumblr