Facebook error on Premium SNAP

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook error on Premium SNAP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    socialbutterfly
    Participant

Hi, since tonight the pro plugin is not posting to our Facebook page. Getting the following error:

ERROR FB #7 (POST|p|A):Array ( [data] => Array ( [story_create] => ) [errors] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$input”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [1] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isComet”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [2] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$scale”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [3] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$privacySelectorRenderLocation”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [4] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isFeed”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [5] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isFundraiser”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [6] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isFunFactPost”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [7] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isGroup”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [8] => Array ( [message] => Invalid values provided for variables of operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: You must provide a value for non-optional variable “$isTimeline”. Note: This is currently only a warning, but it will soon be strictly enforced! [severity] => WARNING ) [9] => Array ( [message] => Errors while executing operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: At Mutation.story_create: Invalid value for argument “data”: Variable “input” is used in a value of a required argument or field, but the value of this variable was not provided. [severity] => CRITICAL [code] => 1675012 [api_error_code] => [summary] => Your request couldn’t be processed [description] => There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. [description_raw] => There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. [is_silent] => [is_transient] => [requires_reauth] => [allow_user_retry] => [debug_info] => [query_path] => [fbtrace_id] => H4d6dIzVZ3x [www_request_id] => AtxIsVgngyWUkWfmvYKij_Z [path] => Array ( [0] => story_create ) ) ) [extensions] => Array ( [is_final] => 1 ) )

e.typer@gmail.com
      Participant

I have the same problem.

I am not sure if anyone answers I have had a ticket in now for few months

NextScripts
        Keymaster

This problem has been fixed in the latest API version 4.5.11. Please go to the Help/Support page and click “[Check for API Update]”

Did anyone find this page on the site?
          Please go to the Help/Support page and click “[Check for API Update]”

NextScripts
          Keymaster

it’s not on this site, it’s in your WP Admin.

Got it thank you for responding. I got Facebook to work and Instagram but still have issues with GMB I have done session and still issues I have post tickets and no response so I am kind of frustrated. Can you please help me?

socialbutterfly
            Participant

Hi, how did you get instagram to work? Mine just posts images with no caption even though it’s meant to and it setup correctly. Thanks

from today I have the same problem is obviously the assistance is not responding … Does anyone know an alternative plugin to this? I had the premium version

socialbutterfly
              Participant

It seems there needs to be another api update but I cannot see any updates available and cannot post to any Facebook page since yesterday either.

e.typer@gmail.com
                Participant

I have the same problem. It happened after the update to version 4.3.21 of the plugin and later to version 4.3.23.
                  After downgrading to version 4.3.20, everything works.

socialbutterfly
                  Participant

Hi, how do you downgrade the api please?

e.typer@gmail.com
                    Participant

Not API. I’ve downgrade only plugin from backup.

socialbutterfly
                      Participant

Thanks for that – is there any way of downloading that version of the plugin?

e.typer@gmail.com
                        Participant

Here is 4.3.20 version:
                          https://fex.net/uk/s/1xftcrk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.