Direct calls to API / Integration with custom CMS

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Direct calls to API / Integration with custom CMS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pixuk
    Participant

I’ve got the SNAP Pro API, not using WordPress but rather a custom CMS for my site that I’m integrating SNAP Pro into. Basically I’m hooking the direct calls into my script when posting new stories on my site.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest were all reasonably easy to set up thanks to the examples on the site, however I’m struggling with much beyond that due to lack of examples. I’m not using cl_nxsAutoPostToSN, but directly calling the networks required so I can tailor the message for each one rather than just a blanket approach.

What would be useful would be examples of each network call showing what variables each uses and how it’s configured. Does that documentation exist anywhere?

NextScripts.com
      Participant
        Pixuk
        Participant

Yup, I’ve read that page, but it doesn’t answer my questions.

Firstly, it says only Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn can be called directly, but then below shows examples of Facebook and Twitter (unless this is some confusing exception, which it might be, but it isn’t clear).

Then it shows settings arrays for Blogger, Diigo, Delicious, FriendFeed, InstaPaper & LinkedIn (without examples), but no mention of any of the other networks supported by SNAP Pro.

The docs just don’t seem comprehensive enough (and in some case have errors – on this page https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-api/ the Facebook example is loading the Twitter class rather than the Facebook one). What’s needed is example usage of every network when not using the Universal Class.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.