Facebook no longer working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    MaFt
    Blocked

This was working for me without interruption since 1st September. Just now my session was closed across all devices and I had to get new session data for SNAP.

This time though Facebook just said the session had expired. I didn’t have to make a new password. Still annoying but not quite as annoying as having to think of a new password every 3 days.

Will see if this happens every 3 days again like it did in July/August.

MaFt
      Blocked

Bummer – I’m back to Facebook locking my account every 3 days again after my host moved my site to a new server (different IP address). Hopefully after a couple more weeks of this it will settle down again like previously.

Recently i purchsed Api Premium but i have tested facebook connection not working showing error

API Version: 4.4.45
        FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR: Invalid username or password (401)
        Auth Error Account #2: Array ( [message] => Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api [type] => GraphMethodException [code] => 100 [error_subcode] => 33 [fbtrace_id] => ATxfwtBFZ8_hyPwoZixxWuX )
        even after correct user name ans password

yetti
        Participant

>> When is the last time anyone received a reply for a support ticket?

Company seems to be fine. I got reply 5 minutes ago.

As for the topic, Facebook was blocking my posts every day and I ended up getting a proxy with IP location in my town. Never get a single block after that.

aj270303@gmail.com
          Participant

Hi.

How do you go about that, (Sorry not too clued up on this).

I think Facebook know when you autopost the ip the post comes from is your server’s ip that your site is hosted on and not your normal home one. Therefore they block it.

Hi, I have the same problem with

“FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR: User must verify their account on http://www.facebook.com (405)”

I approved it several times, It also asked three times to change password, and it keeps the same … 🙁

I got this erro message on trying to connect WP with my FB page
            I never had this problem before. Been using this plugging pro version on and off. Just tried recently … NOT working. Hope you guys can find a way for it to work again. Thanks
            FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR: It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You\u2019ve been temporarily blocked from using it. (368)

FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR: It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You\u2019ve been temporarily blocked from using it. (368)

Also having the issue with the error “FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR: It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You\u2019ve been temporarily blocked from using it. (368)”.

Anyone have any luck getting past this?

My accounts set up with the Native FB API have stopped working and I am trying the Premium API as an alternative and can’t get it to work because of this error.

Those with this issue are you using the WordPress plugin or the PHP Pro API?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.