instagram error ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Marian
    Participant

Instagram si simply not working.

You have replied twice, but it simply did not resolve any issues.

1. My test in instagram is plain
      2. I have tried to manually post same image yesterday with SNAP and it was working.
      3. I tried today manualy and same image and same WP post is not working. I got same error.

So what do you suggest? I have tried all in your knowledge database and once my post came through.

xaurus
      Participant

I could use a kind of add- on feature to Instagram . now I wanted to try again to check that the work began to log the error . Errors are as follows .

Testing …

Array
        (
        [pgID] =>
        [isPosted] => 0
        [pDate] => 2016-06-30 22:03:50
        [Error] => Something went wrong – ERROR -LOGIN- Array
        (
        [status] => fail
        [message] => Sorry, there was a problem with your request.
        )

)
        Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2016-06-30 22:03:50 [Error] => Something went wrong – ERROR -LOGIN- Array ( [status] => fail [message] => Sorry, there was a problem with your request. ) )
        OK

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #4.2:

xaurus
          Participant

Although I did not realize even what is written in FAQ 4.2 of the submissions on instagram test setup page. Please post a video on instagram installation and use. Plug-in whether I got money but I can not use a kind and constantly give the same answer for it instead of solving the problem.

vanjagrbovic
            Participant

I have problem on loging in on my instagram account, i tryed changing password through my email and its not working, also whenever i try to log in i get a message that says “Sorry there was a problem with your request”, please help me i need my account.

AlexG
              Participant

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #4.2:

Support FAQ

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.