Setup/Installation: LinkedIn - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup LinkedIn in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
NextScripts API for LinkedIn
Looking for Native API Configuration Instructions? Here: Native API for Linkedin Instructions
Auto-posting to LinkedIn Profile, Pulse, Company Pages and Groups
Setting up NextScripts API for LinkedIn.
This is “Pro” only functionality for posting to Profile, Pulse, Company Pages and Groups
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click “Add new account”, select LinkedIn.
3. Choose NextScripts API, “Email” and “Password”. Once you are done, plugin will check your credentials and fill dropdowns with your pages and groups.
5. Select where you would like to post and click “Add Account”
6. Your LinkedIn account is ready to use.
FAQ. In case you get “Please enter your code” or “Login Problem – You have exceeded the maximum number of code requests. Please try again later” situation.
1. Add LinkedIn account. Ignore any errors you might get.
2. Wait for some time.
3. Go to that LinkedIn account settings and click “Test” button.
4. Plugin will ask you for a code. “Do not close that window!“. Check your email or phone, get the code, enter it.
5. it will work fine after that.
[Important] If you are getting “Checkpoint” or “No Access(RCNR)” Error, please try “Alternative LinkedIn Configuration“
SNAP Pro for Wordpress
Pro version upgrade adds the ability to configure more than one account for each social network and some additional features.
Corrupted cache issue with SNAP Pro.
What happened? SNAP Pro is checking for API update every 6 hours. Today (May 22, 2019) around 6:30PM EST Google Cloud messed our update server for about 7 minutes. A bunch of "lucky" sites that were checking for update during those 7 minutes got their plugin cache...
Support for “Google My Business” is coming soon…
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
Facebook app review
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...