Version 4 Issues.Already known Version 4 Issues
We are very busy working on Version 4 issues.
Please check the list of already reported version 4 issues.
Please do not open new tickets about those issues. Such tickets won’t be answered.
- SNAP plugin messes Admin Interface.
- SNAP breaks Visual Composer
- “nxs_doManPost is not defined” Error.
- SNAP plugin breaks multiple Woocommerce interfaces (Add Order, Add Coupon, Add Product)
- Reposter does not save the dates.
- List of Reposters is showing only 5 recent items.
- SNAP Interface is NOT shown for WP Pages even if selected in filters.
- [Twitter] Bad Image
- [Stumbleupon] Invalid token error.
- [LinkedIn] does not post to Pulse
Fixed in 4.0.3 [10/17/2017] =
* Bug Fix – CSS Image has been removed from all non-SNAP pages.
* Bug Fix – Insecure request for remote image has been removed.
* Bug Fix – [Telegram] Missing images.
* Bug Fix – Broken [Show More] buttons.
* Bug Fix – Performance improvement for some sites experiencing slow down.
What happened? SNAP Pro is checking for API update every 6 hours. Today (May 22, 2019) around 6:30PM EST Google Cloud messed our update server for about 7 minutes. A bunch of "lucky" sites that were checking for update during those 7 minutes got their plugin cache...
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...