Setup/Installation: Flickr - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Flickr in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Flickr uses OAuth 1.0 for authentication and authorization. You need to setup Flickr Application, connect this application to your blog and authorize it.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Flickr app.
1. Login to your Flickr account.
2. Go to the Developers “App Garden”->Create new App: https://www.flickr.com/services/apps/create/apply/
3. Choose your app type. Selecting “Commercial” or “Non-Commercial” will make no technical difference. Most probably you need to choose “Non-Commercial”.
4. Fill required fields like “App Name” and “Description”, agree to terms, click “SUBMIT”
– Notice Key and Secret
Your App is ready to use.
2. Connect Flickr to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Flickr” from the list.
3. Fill “Key” and “Secret” from step 4 above.
You can fill SET ID if you would like those images to be added to the set. Your set ID is the part of your set’s URL:
3. Authorize Flickr for your WordPress.
1. Click “Update Settings”. Notice new link “Authorize Your Flickr Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Flickr Account” and follow the authorization wizard. Flickr will ask you to allow access to your account.
4. Your Flickr account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...