Setup/Installation: Flickr - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Flickr in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Flickr uses OAuth 1.0 for authentication and authorization. You need to setup Flickr Application, connect this application to your blog and authorize it.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Flickr app.
1. Login to your Flickr account.
2. Go to the Developers “App Garden”->Create new App: https://www.flickr.com/services/apps/create/apply/
3. Choose your app type. Selecting “Commercial” or “Non-Commercial” will make no technical difference. Most probably you need to choose “Non-Commercial”.
4. Fill required fields like “App Name” and “Description”, agree to terms, click “SUBMIT”
– Notice Key and Secret
Your App is ready to use.
2. Connect Flickr to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Flickr” from the list.
3. Fill “Key” and “Secret” from step 4 above.
You can fill SET ID if you would like those images to be added to the set. Your set ID is the part of your set’s URL:
3. Authorize Flickr for your WordPress.
1. Click “Update Settings”. Notice new link “Authorize Your Flickr Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Flickr Account” and follow the authorization wizard. Flickr will ask you to allow access to your account.
4. Your Flickr account is ready to use.
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...