Are you getting one of those problems:
- The same post got published over and over?
- Duplicate postings?
- Too many postings per second?
- No posts re-posted?
- Always getting: “PostID: 0″?
Here is what you need to do to make it work.
First of all please read the page describing how this feature works:
1. [Important] Upgrade your plugin to the latest version. Each one of the latest releases (3.1, 3.1.2, 3.2, and 3.3) has many fixes for re-posting functionality.
2. [Important] Please make sure you have correctly working WP Cron. Re-posting functionality activates on cron. Duplicates and many posts per short period of time are result of the unhealthy WP Cron. Please go to the Help/Support tab and click “Show Cron Test Results” to see if your Cron is OK.
Please see here for the correct WP Cron Setup
3. Read this about enabling your posts for reposting: Version 3.0.6 and auto re-posting problem/fix.