Setup/Installation: Pinterest – Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPress
Pinterest don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library module to be able to publish to Pinterest. API library modile is included in the SNAP Pro WordPress plugin.
1. Connect Pinterest to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Pinterest” from the list.
3. Fill Pinterest Login and Password. Please note that WordPress is not storing your Pinterest password in a very secure manner, so you better create a separate Pinterest account for your website.
4. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
5. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
6. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
7. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Pinterest is ready to use.
Plugin will “pin” your “Featured image”. If “Featured image” is not set, it will take the first image in your post. If your post has no images it will take default image.
How to setup each type of Social Network1 Facebook Configuration
2. Twitter Configuration
3. Google+ Configuration
4. Pinterest Configuration
5. App.Net Configuration
6. Blogger Configuration
7. Delicious Configuration
8. Deviantart.com Configuration
9. Diigo Configuration
10. [New] Flickr Configuration
11. FriendFeed Configuration
12. Instapaper Configuration
13. LinkedIn Configuration
14. LiveJournal/Dreamwidth Configuration
15. Reddit Configuration
16. [New] Scoop.It Configuration
17. Stumbleupon Configuration
18. Tumblr Configuration
19. Plurk Configuration
20. vBulletin Configuration
21. vKontakte(vk.com) Configuration
22. Blog.com/Wordpress.com Configuration
23. YouTube Configuration
Have problems? Please check out the Troubleshooting FAQ page.